RUBY RED GRAPEFRUIT COSMO


I’ve created these cosmos 2 alternative ways. I’ve created them with freshly squeezed fruit crush and I’ve created them with store bought juice. that do I prefer? you'll be shocked however I’m attending to say store bought.

I know, I know. I’m sometimes into freshly squeezed, however after I sometimes serve this ruby red grapefruit cosmo, it's at a feast and that i wish to get pleasure from my party and that i don’t wish to be manually compression grapefruits all evening. Not solely is it time intense, however it’s expensive.

This refreshing and attractive cocktail are going to be successful at your next get-together! strong and delicious!

Course: Cocktail
Cuisine: Cocktails
Keyword: grapefruit cosmo, ruby red cosmo
Servings: 1 cocktails
Calories: 213 kcal
Author: Elaine @ Dishes Delish

Ingredients
2 ounces vodka (I used Grey Goose)
0.5 ounce Cointreau (or triple sec)
3 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
Tools, Garnish and Glassware
cocktail shaker
Garnish
0.5 grapefruit wheel (rind removed, cut in half for garnish)
wedge of grapefruit (rind removed)
Glassware
1 martini glasses

Instructions Visit Us

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel