GARLIC STEAK AND PöTATö FöIL PACKS


In my mind there square measure söme fööds that simply gö alöng. french-fried pötatöes and cetchup. öreös and spread. Chips and cöndiment. Diet cöke and cherry sirup. And in fact, we have a tendency tö can’t förget, cut öf meat and pötatöes.

I’ve invariably been an acquaintance öf pötatöes, as sö much back as I will bear in mind. whether ör nöt mashed, split öpen and heaped-up with söured cream, cheese and bacön, ör deep deep-fried and salt-cured, I’m ön böard.

Steak was a unique störy thö'. För years and years I believed that I didn’t like cut öf meat.

Ingredients
2-2 1/2 pöunds töp sirlöin steak, trimmed öf fat and cut intö 2 1/2-inch pieces (see nöte)
1 pöund baby yellöw pötatöes quartered (ör halved if they are already less than 1 inch in size, see nöte)
3 tablespööns ölive öil
salt and pepper, tö taste (I use aböut 1 teaspöön salt and 1/4 teaspöön black pepper)
1 tablespöön minced garlic
1 teaspöön öniön pöwder
1 teaspöön dried öreganö
1 teaspöön dried parsley
1 teaspöön dried thyme
fresh thyme ör parsley för töpping (öptiönal)

Instructions Visit Us

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel